We’re excited to announce that we’re back with another internship opportunity at Craveity Marketing.
You can learn more about Craveity here. If you’re interested in joining our team, read the job description below. We’re looking for a creative and data-driven social media intern who is excited to learn and apply their ideas to real-world projects.
Craveity Marketing is a mission-based marketing agency that works primarily with non-profits and small business clients in healthy, locally-focused and sustainable food. Craveity is looking for someone to plan and create content for client social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook with the possibility of working with Pinterest and TikTok.
This internship is best for someone interested in social media content creation and profile management. You can expect to receive project assignments that require research & creative thinking, and you will receive close one-on-one training and mentoring.
Through this internship, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of branding and digital marketing for small businesses
- How to apply visual branding and brand voice to digital content
- How to create social media content plans and calendars to plan ahead and stay organized in social media marketing
- How to build and manage a social media profiles
- The fundamentals and process of influencer marketing
Duties & Responsibilities
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Developing monthly social media plans for client projects
- Brainstorming and creating social media posts for Facebook, Instagram and/or Pinterest and TikTok
- Publishing posts using social media scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Gathering a list of relevant Instagram hashtags
- Researching, selecting and communicating with social media influencers
- Monitoring social media activity and managing engagement on profiles
- Conducting social media outreach which includes replying, commenting and liking relevant groups and profiles
- Gathering data and creating regular social media reports measuring campaign KPIs and metrics
- Participating in regular status and planning calls, and communicate clearly with team on progress and activities
We believe it’s important to give our team an opportunity to learn and gain experience for their career goals. For the right candidate, we are open to finding additional projects that will help you further develop your desired skills.
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Must be able to create and manage deadlines individually as this is role includes remote work
- Have access to a reliable laptop or computer with internet connection (one will not be provided)
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
Preferred but not required:
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or a related field
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop or other editing programs for minor photo editing (brightening, color adjustments, etc).
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Interest in health, food, cooking, nutrition and/or sustainability
This internship will run for fall 2021. We are looking for someone to start in August or September 2021 and continue through December 2021 or later.
This is a paid internship for $15 or more per hour depending on prior experience.
This internship is also available for academic credit. The intern is required to lead the approval process for academic credit.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and 1-2 paragraph introduction to email@example.com using the subject line “Social Media Intern Application”