We’re excited to announce that Craveity Marketing is hiring a digital content marketing intern for the Spring of 2016. We are looking for someone to join our team who is excited to learn and apply content marketing strategy to real-world situations.
You can learn more about our company here and share this post with someone you think would fit.
As part of the Digital Content Marketing Internship, you will learn to create and promote content across web and digital marketing channels.
Through this internship, you will learn:
- How to create digital marketing strategies that consider the target market
- How to apply visual branding and brand voice to digital content
- How to create online content plans and calendars that effectively organize the team
- How to build and manage a social media community
- How to develop email content for email marketing campaigns
- How to write effective online content, specifically for blog posts
- The fundamentals of A/B testing specific to writing effective blog titles
- The fundamentals of SEO (search engine optimization) for website content including blog posts
- How to interpret and apply data and information from digital marketing tools
Duties and Responsibilities
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Developing a posting schedule and content calendar for all online content
- Researching topics and creating content for blog posts
- Developing, mangaging and sending email campaigns via MailChimp
- Creating and scheduling social media content for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Conducting social media outreach which includes finding groups, hashtags, and people to engage with
- Selecting images and graphics for online content
- Conducting basic keyword and hashtag research
- Monitoring social media activity and managing engagement on Craveity profiles
- Creating and updating a dashboard for reporting on digital content metrics
- Clearly Communicating with the team on project objectives and deliverables
- Intern will be required to track and report time spent on activities
- Opportunity for direct client experience based on need and performance
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, English, Communications or a related field
- Ability to travel to meeting locations in Central Austin, or otherwise meet via video chat or phone
- Have access to a reliable laptop or computer with internet connection (one will not be provided)
- Have an exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
- Have a positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit – A willingness to learn and problem-solve new challenges
- Must be able to to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to work approximately 15 hours/week
Preferred but not required:
- Experience updating content in WordPress
- Located in Austin, TX
- Interest in health, food, nutrition and or sustainability
We are looking for someone to start in early February 2016 and continue through May 2016.
This is an unpaid internship which is available for academic credit. Student is required to lead the approval process for academic credit.
A small set of activities may be paid at a rate of $12/hour.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Digital Content Marketing Intern Application”