Websites are critical in today’s digital age. An effective, strategically-created website can help you establish credibility, increase your sales and allow you communicate your mission. We make sure your website is excelling at its job.
“We help people make websites that
do more than look pretty”
Website Creation & Redesign
Craveity believes that your website should be customized for your business or organization. Because of this, we do not offer a standard, fixed-price website creation package. Instead, we will work with you to understand your brand and business requirements. We will evaluate the best web platform for you from WordPress, Squarespace, Shopify, Weebly, Wix, and other options. From there, we will create a website that aligns with your goals.
Depending on your needs, you may choose to have Craveity handle your website’s ongoing maintenance.
Price: Pricing starts at $2,500. Every website project is unique. Please contact us to discuss more detailed pricing.
Craveity will evaluate your website and provide a report with recommended changes and improvements. This package is excellent for a company or organization that already has a website, but wants to identify and invest in improvements without (or before) creating a completely new website.
- Facilitate a 30 – 60 minute phone call to understand your company’s goals and website needs
- Review content structure (i.e., how well is the content organized across your your website)
- Review UX (User Experience), usability and design (i.e., how easy is it for visitors to navigate your website and effectively find what they’re looking for)
- Review website copy to ensure that it’s effectively communicating your brand
- Review usability of platform back-end (i.e., how easy is it for you to update your content)
- Provide at least one 3-5 minute video from a random site visitor to demonstrate usability
Price: $695 / Assessment
Add On! Craveity evaluates your website based on our professional experience. But more data can further help inform decisions. Craveity will conduct up to three usability tests, interpret the data and create a report for an additional fee.
Price: $160 / Usability Report
“[Kara from Craveity] helped us with a Website Audit project and I could not be more pleased… I highly recommend Kara to anyone looking to update their website.” – Tina C., Executive Director, PATH
WordPress Training & Guide
You’ve been told that “WordPress is easy,” but now that you have a WordPress site, you can’t figure out how to make specific updates. With our WordPress guide package, Craveity will provide training, clarification and a guide for you and your staff to more confidently update your site. Every WordPress theme operates somewhat differently, so we will make a custom guide specific to your website for the common and important activities.
- Review your WordPress website admin control panel, theme and settings
- Provide a 45 minute training call with up to 9 staff members
- Provide a 2-3 page user guide specific to your key website updates – created for you to refer back to anytime you need to make the most common types of edits like adding a page, changing content on a page, inserting images on pages via gallery or other, adding events, etc.
- Provide 2-3 hours of support to answer specific questions or make updates
- Provide the materials and support you need to avoid feeling lost or frustrated
Price: $990 / Training Package