We’re excited to announce that we have a new open job opportunity at Craveity Marketing.
You can learn more about Craveity here. If you’re interested in joining our team, read the job description below. We’re looking for an organized and enthusiastic marketing account coordinator.
Craveity Marketing is a mission-based marketing agency that works primarily with non-profits and small business clients in healthy, locally-focused and sustainable food. Craveity is looking for someone to assist with the management, communications and reporting related to client website, social media, and digital marketing projects.
This contract-based role is best for someone interested in learning digital marketing and account management. As part of this entry-level role at our small digital marketing agency, you can expect close one-on-one mentoring, client interaction, and a variety of additional project opportunities that suit your interests. This opportunity is available to students, recent graduates or anyone interested in getting started with digital marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with new client pitches, quotes and and project planning
- Creating project briefs for new client websites, brand guides, and other digital marketing campaigns
- Developing a deep understanding of project and client needs, including project goals and KPIs
- Coordinating, scheduling and leading regular project status meetings, kick-offs, brainstorms, and reviews with clients and the Craveity team
- Handling day-to-day client communications and fielding general project questions from clients
- Routing questions, projects and tasks through to appropriate parties for reviews and approvals
- Maintaining a pulse on the progress of project activities in order to provide updates and keep tasks on track and meeting deadlines
- Developing weekly and monthly status reports with the help of the Craveity social media manager and account manager to ensure projects are tracked and completed in a timely manner
- Proofreading and reviewing social media, website, paid ad and email content for errors and fit with the brand
- Regularly gathering and reviewing client data in search of opportunities for project improvements
- Gathering client testimonials and feedback throughout and at the conclusion of major projects
We believe it’s important to give our team an opportunity to learn and gain experience for their career goals. For the right candidate, we are open to finding additional projects that will help you further develop your desired skills.
- A degree or interest in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or a related field
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects for multiple client accounts
- Requires strong writing, time management, and organizational skills
- Must be able to create and manage deadlines individually as this is role includes remote work
- Have access to a reliable laptop or computer with internet connection (one will not be provided)
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
- This is an entry-level role with less than 1 year of experience required
Preferred but not required:
- Experience using remote work tools like Zoom for video conferencing
- Familiarity with social media, email marketing, website platforms and paid digital advertising
- Interest in health, food, cooking, nutrition and/or sustainability
This contract-based position will begin in fall 2022. We are looking for someone to start in September or October 2022 and continue through December 2022 or later.
This is an hourly independent contractor position starting at $18 or more per hour depending on prior experience.
This position may also be formatted as an internship for academic credit.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and 1-2 paragraph introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Account Coordinator Application”