You’ve already poured effort, research, and time into creating an informative blog post that fits with your brand; the next step is getting it in front of your customers. Social media sharing can help you do just that, but you’ll need a little strategy.
Use a social media sharing schedule to maximize visibility
Many companies fall into the trap of thinking that a blog post only needs to be shared across social media one time to gain traction. Unfortunately, that’s just not sufficient for getting the maximum ROI from each post. It takes multiple impressions before most people react to an advertisement and the same is true for social media messages.
Getting on a social media schedule will help you manage blog promotions and get the most visibility for each new post by increasing the number of people exposed to your message, and ultimately the number who click-through and read your blog.
Here’s what you need to do to get the most out of every share:
- Post to more than one social media channel (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Share blogs multiple times on each social media account
- For social media outlets with quicker turnaround, like Twitter, experiment with variations on your messaging. Try delivering your message in different ways to attract different people
- Experiment with posting on different days and times during the week to see when your audience is the most active
- Once you have an idea of the best posting times for each of your social media accounts, schedule sharing new blogs and reposts at those times (optimum activity will likely vary across the different platforms)
Reposting new content is an important tool for getting the most out of the investment you’re already making in your blog. If you’re overwhelmed by the idea of scheduling and managing your social media posts or if you have questions, contact Craveity today.