We’re at it again! And this time, we’re seeking to fill an entry-level part-time role within Craveity. We’re looking to hire an Account Coordinator who will assist with day-to-day operations, event coordination and communications for the agency.
Interested in joining the team? Be sure to learn more about Craveity, and read the job description below to apply.
Our Account Coordinator will play an important role in helping Craveity expand as an agency. We’re looking for someone to help us introduce paid events and establish clearer processes for the agency’s communication practices.
The Account Coordinator will handle day-to-day activities and entry-level projects in event planning, social media, email marketing, and client management. This position is best for a college senior or recent graduate.
Duties & Responsibilities
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Planning, setting up and assisting with Craveity hosted events
- Assisting with Craveity-attended conferences & tradeshows
- Creating and posting content on Craveity social media profiles
- Managing and updating Craveity email lists through MailChimp
- Creating and sending Craveity email blasts & email newsletters
- Entry-level engagement with clients through phone and email
- Drafting and sending project contracts & proposals using an existing template
We believe it’s important to give our team an opportunity to learn and gain experience for their career goals. For the right candidate, we are open to finding additional projects that will help you further develop your desired skills.
- A recent graduate or college senior working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or a related field
- Experience using Instagram, Facebook and Twitter either professionally or personally
- Have an exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
- The ability to create or identify visually-appealing graphics and images
- A positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit – A willingness to learn and problem-solve new challenges
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Have the ability to travel to meeting and event locations in Chicago, IL
- Have access to a reliable laptop or computer and internet connection (one will not be provided)
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
Preferred but not required:
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Experience creating events through Eventbrite
- Experience updating content in WordPress
- Interest in health, food, nutrition and/or sustainability
We are looking for someone to start in January 2018 and continue through March 2018 or later.
$10-$12 per hour depending on experience. This position is available for academic credit for current students. The student is required to lead the approval process for academic credit.
This is an internship or part-time position. Benefits such as dental and health insurance are not available through this position.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Account Coordinator Application”