HTML & CSS Bootcamp: Learn to Code in One Day
May 16 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$250
HTML and CSS are the fundamental building blocks of the web. Whether you’re a beginner who wants to get started in web development, a designer looking to hand-code their concepts, or a marketer who wants a little more control over their CMS, you’ll need to know HTML and CSS to get the job done.
This one day workshop is the quickest way to get started building websites. You will dive head first into HTML and CSS, skill up with live coding exercises, and by the end of the day you’ll have a working web page to call your own.
- Basics of the internet and how webpages work
- Syntax of HTML and CSS
- Principles of front-end code organization and project structure
- How to get your website live on the internet
- Build a basic web page from scratch
- Deploy a website to the internet
Visit the General Assembly website for full details and registration: May 16 HTML & CSS Bootcamp