- This event has passed.
Social Media Strategy Mapping (General Assembly)
September 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Social media initiatives don’t start when you register a Facebook or Twitter account and start posting announcements, it begins much sooner. In this workshop, you’ll be taken through a 6-step methodology that will help guide your efforts to develop an actionable social media strategy. You’ll learn how to structure your social media efforts, deploy your resources, and ultimately launch a social media campaign that is professional and provides results you’ll be able to interpret and understand.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and key differentiator.
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your business.
- Describe the difference between major social media platforms.
- Identify which platforms to use for your business.
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools.
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business.
Visit the General Assembly website for full details and registration: September 18 Social Media Workshop