The Craveity Marketing team is growing, and we’re bringing on a Social Media Manager. This is a new role with Craveity, and our social media manager will assist with both Craveity and client social media projects.
This is a part-time contract role within Craveity. Are you interested in applying? Be sure to learn more about Craveity, and read the job description below to apply.
Craveity Marketing is a mission-based marketing agency that works primarily with non-profits and small business clients in healthy, locally-focused and sustainable food. Craveity is looking for someone to create content and manage social media accounts for our growing agency.
This position is best for someone with existing social media, content writing and social media photography experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Developing monthly social media plans for client projects
- Brainstorming and creating posts for social media clients on Instagram and Facebook
- Taking photos and video for Craveity and client social media posts
- Gathering a list of relevant Instagram hashtags
- Managing influencer campaigns for client projects
- Publishing posts using social media scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Developing and deploying Facebook and Instagram ads
- Responding to likes, comments and messages on Instagram and Facebook accounts
- Gathering data and creating regular social media reports measuring campaign KPIs and metrics
- Conducting social media audits for clients based on an established process and template
We believe it’s important to give our team an opportunity to learn and gain experience for their career goals. For the right candidate, we are open to finding additional projects that will help you further develop your desired skills.
- 1-2 years of experience managing and growing Instagram and Facebook accounts either professionally or personally
- Previous experience creating and managing Facebook or Instagram ads
- The ability to create or identify visually-appealing photographs
- Must be able to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Must be able to create and manage deadlines individually as this is role includes remote work
- Have the ability to travel to meeting and event locations in Madison, WI or Chicago, IL
- Have access to a reliable laptop or computer and internet connection (one will not be provided)
- A degree in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications, English or a related field
- Ability to work 10-15 hours/week
Preferred but not required:
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop for minor photo editing (brightening, color adjustments, etc).
- Experience using social media scheduling tools such as Buffer
- Experience using Pinterest
- Interest in health, food, nutrition and/or sustainability
We are looking for someone to start in August or September 2018 and continue through December 2018 or later.
Starting at $10 or more per hour depending on experience. This is an independent contractor position. Benefits such as dental and health insurance are not available through this position.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Social Media Manager Application”